- February 28, 2021
Are you ready to make changes to your life? Come celebrate success with us on our award-winning team!
Are you a handyman looking for a position with career advancement? We’re looking for the professional who wants to share in the satisfaction and thanks we earn daily. The ideal candidate will have experience with electrical work, carpentry, and power and manual tools.
For those without experience, we are willing to train the candidate who:
- Has a can-do attitude (is empowered and creative)
- Can follow directions and knows when to ask questions
- Wants to excel in residential maintenance and construction
Our Keller-based residential home services company is seeing growth over an already-authoritative local reputation. Someone with a sense of higher purpose is the candidate we want to talk to.
We know you want a change, because here you are looking. Contacting us is the first step in making that change happen.
- Works on/travels independently between client homes, many days more than one
- Sets and cleans up handy work
- Complies with the company safety manual
- Reliably attends scheduled work shifts on time
- Takes accurate measurements and performs mathematical calculations necessary to execute building plans
- Safely uses power tools and manual tools
- Must like animals
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to climb, bend, or kneel as needed
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and balance
- Ability to see clearly near and far distances (with or without corrective lenses)
- Strength to lift, hold, carry, and manipulate tools and materials up to 150lbs
- Starts our job application with the words, “I want to join the Signature Team”
- Ability to pass criminal history investigation and drug test
- Punctual, trustworthy, reliable
- Manages time effectively and efficiently
- Able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Has own transportation and a Texas driver’s license, with clean driving record
- Presents a clean and neat appearance
- Able to take directives and constructive criticism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solver
- Strong math skills
- Sense of humor
Position is hourly with a full benefits package including employer paid health, PTO and holidays. Compensation will vary depending on experience.
Take your life to the next level…with us! It all starts with a job that keeps you engaged, and gives you the reward you’ve always worked for.
Contact us now to discuss your future!