Customer Service Rep
We caught you looking—so we know you’re ready for a change! Are you looking for work that gets you engaged again? Are you looking for something that gets you excited every morning you come in? Celebrate success with us on our award-winning team!
If you’re looking for professional experience and career advancement opportunities, we’re looking for a customer service representative with phone and client service experience. The professional with a sense of responsibility to get the job done (and a sense of humor to get through the day) is the person we want to talk to.
Our Keller-based residential home services company is seeing growth over an already-authoritative local reputation. Someone with a sense of higher purpose is the candidate we want to talk to, because we’re growing and we want you to grow with us.
- Excels in customer service with a consistent, positive attitude
- Takes calls and is able to answer questions and field calls around the office
- Assists on other administrative tasks as needed
- Database and document maintenance, with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Complies with the company training manual
- Reliably attends scheduled work shifts on time
- Must like animals
This is an office job with the physical expectations typical to these environments. While performing the duties of this position, you’ll be regularly seated, using hands to handle or feel, often reaching across desk space. You must be able to be on the phone for extended periods of time.
- Starts our job application with the words, “I want to join the Signature Team”
- Ability to pass criminal history investigation and drug test
- Punctual, trustworthy, reliable
- Manages time effectively and efficiently
- Able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Presents a clean and neat appearance
- Able to take and keep track of directives
- Sees constructive criticism as exactly that—constructive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solver
- Sense of humor
Position is hourly with a full benefits package including employer paid health, PTO and holidays. Compensation will vary depending on experience.
Take your life to the next level…with us! It all starts with the job that gets you excited to come to work again. Celebrate victory with Curb Appeal Renovations!
Contact us now to start your future!