- June 28, 2020
Since we caught you looking, we know you’re ready to make a change. Are you looking for a position with career advancement? Unlimited growth with an award-winning company? We’re looking to add a full-time carpenter to our team who wants regular hours and paid benefits, holidays and PTO.
We look for the professional who wants to train with the best, and share the satisfaction and thanks we earn every day. If your skills are limited, we’re willing to train the candidate who:
• Has a can-do attitude
• Can follow directions and knows when to ask questions
• Wants to learn the residential construction industry
Our Keller-based residential home services company is seeing growth over an already-authoritative reputation. A dependable, trustworthy and enthusiastic candidate is who we want to talk to.
Responsibilities include assisting on job sites by picking up/delivering materials, and performing tasks on-site as assigned by the lead carpenter. Basic carpentry skills are a must.
• Works on/travels independently between job sites, some days more than one
• Picks up and delivers job site materials
• Sets and cleans up job sites
• Complies with the company safety manual
• Reliably attends scheduled work shifts on time
• Takes accurate measurements and performs mathematical calculations necessary to execute building plans
• Uses power tools and/or manual tools
• Inspects material and work product for flaws and defects
• Reports directly to the Lead Carpenter
• Must like animals
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods
• Ability to climb, bend, or kneel as needed
• Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and balance
• Ability to see clearly near and far distances (with or without corrective lenses)
• Strength to lift, hold, carry, and manipulate tools and materials up to 150lbs
• Starts our job application with the words, “I want to join the Signature Team”
• Ability to pass criminal history investigation and drug test
• Punctual, trustworthy, reliable
• Manages time effectively and efficiently
• Able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
• Has own transportation and a Texas driver’s license, with clean driving record
• Presents a clean and neat appearance
• Able to take directives and constructive criticism
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate clearly in English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solver
• Strong math skills
• Sense of humor
Position is hourly with a full benefits package including employer paid health, PTO and holidays. Compensation will vary depending on experience ($12-20 hour).
Take your life to the next level…with us! It all starts with the job that brings the opportunities you’ve been waiting for.
Contact us now to discuss your future!